Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and PADI dive courses in and around Cathedral Cove, Coromandel, New Zealand, at its best. The PADI Dive Centre at stunning Hahei Beach, only 3 - 3 1/2 hours drive from Auckland.
Situated at the base of Cathedral Cove, only 5 minutes to Hot Water Beach, Hahei offers spectacular ocean diving and snorkeling trips both within the stunning Marine Reserve plus the outer islands, pinnacles and volcanic coastline outside of the Marine Reserve boundaries.
Come by Boat from Hahei Beach and Snorkel the WORLD FAMOUS Cathedral Cove - if you cannot get there via the track come with us by Boat for your snorkeling
Dive Trips daily for certified divers, at 9:00am and 12:00pm ( 3:00pm during summer) from our dive shop in Hahei. Allow 3 hours. Meet time at Dive Centre is 30min prior to trip time
Learn to PADI Scuba Dive at the stunning Cathedral Cove Marine Reserve, Coromandel Peninsula
Take your first breaths underwater and safely experience the sensation of weightlessness. Swim with fish and creatures you may never have seen before, Hahei is ideal for the PADI Try Dive Experience – no experience necessary. Allow just 3 hours for the instruction and the dive. Delivering fun tours for more than 20 years
- Well trained friendly staff with small groups and personal service
- Based in Hahei means shorter boat trips/more bottom time
- Accurate local advice on conditions and sites for divers and snorkelers
- Free snorkel trail maps and snorkel tips for the beginner
- New and top quality rental Scuba gear
- Store brands include GoPro, AquaLung, Omer, Beuchat, Ocean & Earth surf gear, Excel, waterproof Aquapacs for phones, SD cards